This Falken Ziex ZE950 review will provide you complete information about the tire and how well it can perform on your vehicle. Falken is a known tire brand in the market of tire manufacturers and has offered a good range of tires in the past. Falken Ziex ZE950 is built from the latest technology the company has to offer in terms of durability and design. The tire is an excellent choice for an SUV, sedan, sports car, crossovers, and much more. This all-season tire has been constructed to provide high performance and durability. The tire can be used on a vehicle for touring on different kinds of surfaces and seasons. Since it is an all-season tire, it can handle anything you throw at it. The tire has not only been designed for touring purposes but can also be used on a sports performance vehicle and driven at high speeds. The compound can easily handle higher temperatures at high speeds and will not affect the tread pattern design and functionality.
The tire uses the exclusive Dynamic Range Technology (DRT) from Falken, which uses all new silica tread compound in the casing along with the asymmetric tread design to provide maximum tire to road contact and increased grip and traction. The tire can easily give a comfortable driving experience in dry, wet, ice, snow, muddy, and other conditions. The tire is also in high demand in the market as they help in increasing the mileage as well. The tires have been known to provide some of the longest mileage from any Falken high-performance tire.
Choosing your best size Falken Ziex ZE950
Features of Falken Ziex ZE950
The tires manufactured by Falken have always been equipped with the latest design and compound available in the market. The Ziex ZE950 is no exception, as it has been built by using the same new technology and methods. In this Falken Ziex ZE950 review, let’s have a look at some of the best features that are available in this tire.
- The tire has been designed to provide exceptional performance at high speeds on different types of surface and season. Since it is an all-season tire, the compound and construction have been done to make sure that the tire can easily provide high performance regardless of the track it is driven on.
- The tire came with 3D Canyon sipe technology that increases the edges of the tire for ice braking and interlocks under loads for better handling of the vehicle and improved wear.
- The tire also has a wide-angled tread design that provides additional snow grip by allowing snow to be packed in the center of the tire. It is one feature that has been missing from most tires in the same category where, despite being all-weather, they were unable to perform in snow or ice surface. This tire is one of the best performing tires on such a surface.
- It has Sculptured groove walls that provide better snow grip and eliminates rain groove wandering. The tire also has wide circumferential grooves, which helps the water to evacuate from the tire and enhances hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.
- The tire comes with Dynamic Range Technology from Falken, which incorporates a Falken-exclusive silica tread compound. It allows the rubber to remain pliable at low temperatures, increasing grip in wet, snow, and icy conditions. During dry conditions, as the rubber heats up, chemical bonds remain strong.
- The tires are designed to optimize cornering, stopping grip, and handling and they are typically found on sports and high-performance luxury cars.
- The tires are M+S rated for winter conditions and can easily be used on a surface with Ice.
Pros and Cons of Falken Ziex ZE950
With so many features listed for this tire, there are hardly any cons for this tire. However, there are a few things that customers do want the company to add in the tire as a feature. It will make the tire the best in its category. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons based on the features and reviews from hundreds of customers using it.
- Since the tire has been designed as an all-season tire, it can easily be used for touring on any kind of surface at a higher speed. The tire is great when it comes to providing grip and traction on dry, wet, off roads and snow surfaces.
- The excellent traction and grip on the roads lead to a much better driving experience and comfort. The tire makes the steering control much better and brings lots of balance while driving for the driver.
- The tire has been designed with high-quality compound and has good tread design, due to which it is one of the best tires when it comes to cornering. Since it is also used by performance vehicles, cornering becomes extremely important and useful with these tires.
- The tire is not only good in design and function but has also been designed for even tread wear so that the tire could have a longer life and increased durability.
- The tire is generally not noisy when you are driving them at decent speeds. However, if you use them in a performance vehicle at high speeds, it tends to get a bit noisier while driving.
This Falken Ziex ZE950 review had all the features, pros, and cons listed briefly. Based on that, it can be said that these tires are one of the best high-performance all-season tires in the market. Apart from the high noise problem at high speeds, the tires provide a perfect value for money at the price they are offered. The casing is responsive and will give you a comfortable and safe driving experience. It offers excellent traction and steering balance to the driving by increasing the handling capabilities. The tire comes with a 45000miles warranty on the tire with speed rating “W” and 65000 miles for a tire with speed rating as “H or V.” If you are looking for sheer performance from the casing, then you can undoubtedly go for this one. For a detailed Video Review of the tire, please see this video.
LIST OF FALKEN TIRE REVIEWS