Cooper is probably one of the best all-season tires when it comes to buying a tire under a specific budget. Cooper has been offering multiple variants of their all-season tires in the market that are available at a very competitive price. They include all the latest technology and patented innovation from Cooper that provides them exceptional performance all year round on multiple platforms. This Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Review will list down all the features which make this tire great for riding on high speed on highways with exceptional stability and grip. The tire has been specifically designed for riders that are looking for high performance and higher levels of cornering ability. It is one of the premium tires lineups from Cooper and is popular among the enthusiasts.
The best part about the tire is the compound used in making it. Cooper is using their Silica compound in many of its tires to increase the traction on the surface and also increase the tread life of the tire. The same silica compound has also been used in this tire with a flatter arc and asymmetric tread design. The tire also has more rubber on the outer shoulders and intermediate ribs of the tire, which adds to the durability and life of the tire. The addition of rubber also increases the road-holding grip and stability during cornering of the vehicle. As per the company, the tire can handle pressure up to 1G while cornering, which is great for a car tire. The unique tread design also decreases the road noise while riding and enhances the driving experience. It also provides great all-round performance when used with a 4×4 vehicle.
Choosing your best size Cooper Zeon RS3-G1
Features If Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Review
The major feature of the Cooper tires has been their patented and advanced technology that is used while making the tire. Since all their tires come with the same innovative technology, we can be assured that we are getting the best and the latest tire industry has to offer. Similarly, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 also comes with all the latest features that make the riding experience of the tire, even more, better than what the competition offers. Let’s have a look at some of the unique features that this tire has to offer.
- The silica compound used in the tire is made of competition-grade resin, giving it more flexibility and strength. At the same time, this compound increases and enhances the tractive and grip on the road.
- The tire also comes with Cooper’s technology of Wear Square Indicator, which shows the amount of tread life that is remaining on the tire. It helps the rider to identify the right time to replace the tires on the vehicle.
- The tire also has 3D micro-gauge siping which not only adds to the strength of the tire, but also increases the stability and traction of the tire while accelerating braking, and cornering. The braking distance seems to decrease as the tread provides an excellent grip without any miss.
- The performance of the tire on the dry surface is exceptional, with increased traction and grip on the surface. The tires are great to be used on off roads and on roads, and also on areas with dirt and sand.
- Full-depth sipes and Four wide circumferential grooves provide extra durability as you can feel the same performance from the tire even when the tire life is reduced to half.
- The tires can be used in a medium-range car to SUV, crossovers, etc. The same can also be used in a sports vehicle to drive at high speeds.
Pros And Cons Of The Tire
When it comes to the pros and cons of the tire, you will hardly find a few drawbacks when compared to a large number of advantages in this tire. Since the tire is built to fit in the vehicle of a premium segment and provide exceptional performance, the design and construction have been done precisely. Let’s have a look at some of the pros and cons of the tire, which can help you make a decision, whether it is the right tire for you or not.
- The tire provides excellent dry and wet traction while driving. Since it has been designed to provide robust performance and survive in all weather conditions, it is a great tire to ride on any surface.
- The full depth siping and tread design improves the handling of the vehicle by a significant fraction. The handling of the car becomes much lighter and more comfortable, and the same can also be felt while cornering the car, where stability is the most important thing.
- The tires are great to be driven on the highways as they provide very little noise when running on roads. At high speeds, you will barely notice any sounds coming from the tire.
- When it comes to comfort, the tires can easily absorb small impacts and uneven roads. You will not feel any massive bumps as these tires can smoothly go through them without impacting the driving experience. The rides become more comfortable and less tiring.
- 3D micro-gauge siping is also great when you have to use the tire on the snow or ice surface.
- The tire does not have any significant con, but the only thing that could have been improved is the performance on Ice and Snow. Although the tires are all-season, it still performs much better in the dry area when compared to areas with ice and snow.
You can see more about Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 All-Season Tire in this video:
Overall Thoughts On Whether You Should Buy Or Not
This Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Review has listed down all the features with pros and cons about the tire. The tire is a premium offering from Cooper and fulfills every requirement a driver generally has. The levels of traction and handling that the engineers at Cooper have developed is exceptional. You will be surprised to use this tire on the highway at high speeds, with no or less noise. The overall ride quality with this tire is very much comfortable, and you will bever feel tired or uncomfortable while driving on these. When you consider overall features and all-season performance, the tire scores very high on the list and has undoubtedly become one of the best sellers due to thousands of positive reviews from users. The tire comes in 16-20 inches of size and W speed rating. It also has a 50k miles tread life warranty which makes it a perfect and value for money deal.
LIST OF COOPER TIRE REVIEWS