If you are fond of cars, you must be aware of the Toyota Corolla. It is a renowned car for those who love cars. It is famous among the masses due to its stylish models and affordable prices with a lot of features. We invest so much money to buy a car, so we can’t take a risk to install low-quality tires to it. There are numerous options for the best tires for Toyota Corolla available in the market, but select one among them is also challenging. Different people recommend different tires that also increase your confusion. It is essential to choose one of the top tires for Toyota Corolla so that you don’t worry about changing the tires more often.
Top 5 best tires for Toyota Corolla
It is essential to pick a perfect tire for your car to avoid any issue in the future. We are here to help you with deciding one among the top five tires for Toyota Corolla.
GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season
We include this tire of the company Goodyear as number one on the list.
This tire has an asymmetric 10-inches deep tread that handles well on any surface while it’s wet or dry. You don’t face any problem regarding traction or control.
Due to its impressive triblock technology, you get benefits on an icy or snowy road. It also provides you with a full grip on the road on a turn. The grooves help to evacuate water around the tires.
Twin steel belts
In the inner structure, steel belts are given to the tire to ensure a smooth ride even at high speed.
It contains two-ply sidewalls to quick steering reaction and stable controlling.
GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season 195/55R16 87V tires weigh 19.1 pounds.
It has the dimensions of 24.5*24.5*7.7 inches.
The rim diameter of this tire is 16 inches.
GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season 195/55R16 87V tire has an aspect ratio of 55.
The most significant feature of these tires is the presence of a tread-wear indicator through which the drivers can know about the tires’ performance in every condition, whether it is summer, winter, raining, or snowy.
The tire comes with a rim protector for helping you in curb damage.
Pros of GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season
As we have kept these tires on top, there will inevitably be something in it. Yes, the tires have a lot of benefits. Have a look at these.
- These are durable tires and can face so much strictness easily.
- These are considered as all-season tires due to their tread pattern. They provide a firm grip to the tire on wet, dry, bumpy, and even on snowy roads.
- If you want to drive the car at high-speed but afraid of its control, then stop panicking. Its steering response is perfect so that you can conveniently manage the vehicle.
- Due to lightweight, GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season 195/55R16 87V tires are comfortable to remove and install.
- It’s stopping and starting is also effortless.
- The drivers can see how it performs different conditions like wet, rainy, dry, fogy, and icy.
- Biting edges are created through this tire that makes it one of the tires for Toyota Corolla.
- GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season 195/55R16 87V tires give a sporty touch to your car due to schematic sidewalls.
- The company gives a mileage warranty of 50000KM.
- These are readily available in the market you will not face any issue to find them.
- These tires are at an affordable price as compared to their benefits.
- They don’t produce so much noise.
- They work well on light-snow.
Cons of GOODYEAR Eagle Sport All-Season
- These tires are not suitable for medium or heavy snow.
- After worn-out, it is harmful to drive on a wet surface.
- They become noisy after getting old.
Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire
The number second tires on the list.
Specifications of Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire
Its tread compound is made up of silica that reduces tread wear. It also has polymer so that the tire’s rolling resistance can be minimized to provide better fuel efficiency.
Asymmetric tread pattern
It contains a 5-rib asymmetric tread pattern and shoulder blocks which help in traction and cornering facility. Total stability is also increased due to these features.
Four large grooves are present in the tires to take away the water from under it. This quality is beneficial to prevent the tires from wet terrain.
Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire – 225/45R17 94V are covered with various sipping for biting edges due to which they maintain a firm grip on snow.
Two steel belts are inside the tire to make it durable while you can enjoy a comfortable ride due to its polyester cord construction.
If you want to know about the performance of these tire on any surface, then these are the tire for Toyota Corolla because of the treadwear indicator.
Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire – 225/45R17 94V comes in sizes varying from 16 to 20 inches.
The weight of this tire is 23 pounds.
The product dimensions are 25*25*8.9inches.
The tire has a rim diameter of 17 inches.
The aspect ratio of it is 45.
Pros of Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire
- It is a durable and long-lasting tire.
- Treadlife is its super benefit.
- It enhances fuel efficiency.
- Its steering response and control is best as compared to many other tires.
- Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire – 225/45R17 94V gives you a firm grip in any weather on any surface.
- You can enjoy a smooth ride after installing these tires.
- You can also check in which conditions or surface it perform well.
- It doesn’t create much noise which is a significant feature of Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire – 225/45R17 94V.
- These tires can remove water under them.
- You can afford it due to its reasonable price.
- It is suitable for almost every terrain.
Cons of Pirelli CintuRato P7 All-Season Radial Tire
- These tires should be more convenient in dense snow or ice.
BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 Radial Tire
Here is another tire on number three.
It contains a unique tread design due to which this tire provides excellent traction all over the period.
It has the tread pattern of this type which is suitable for superb control and cornering ability around the tires.
A sidewall is given to control and handle as well as for high steering control.
BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 Radial Tire – 225/45R17 91Z SL also has a treadwear indicator like other tires to show the performance on various types of surfaces such as dry, wet, and snowy.
The tire weighs 24.4 pounds
The dimensions of the tire are 25*25*8.9 inches.
It has 17inches of rim diameter.
The tire’s aspect ratio is 45.
Pros of BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 Radial Tire
- Its steering control is terrific.
- It’s handling power and cornering facility is its plus point.
- These are durable tires, so you don’t worry to change it frequently.
- It is easy to know its performance on every terrain due to the treadwear indicator.
- It has a solid grip on dry, wet, snowy and icy roads.
- You can conveniently afford it due to its reasonable price.
- It gives you a comfortable drive even at high speed.
- They are considered as the tires for Toyota Corolla for dry, wet, roads covered with light snow.
- It is available in the market easily.
Cons of BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 Radial Tire
- It has more noise as compared to many other tires of this caliber.
- It is not suitable for driving in dense snow.
Michelin Premier A/S All-Season Radial Tire
These are the number four tires in our list.
It has a new tread design called EverGrip technology which is ideal for maintaining full grip in every season or on every terrain.
Its silica compound tread is considered as suitable for high wet traction.
Sunflower oil compound
These tires maintain their flexibility at low temperatures due to the sunflower oil compound.
Its rain grooves are used to take out water under the tires and play their role to increase wet traction.
The company provides sip to it for biting edges so traction against snow can be increased.
If you want durable tires with excellent features, these are ten on ten due to steel belts which strengthen them.
The product weighs 20.1 pounds.
Its dimensions are 24.6*8.5*24.6 inches.
Pros of Michelin Premier A/S All-Season Radial Tire
- These are long-lasting and robust tires due to the presence of steel belts.
- It is perfect for cornering ability and dry traction.
- You can enjoy a smooth ride on any surface in any weather.
- These are considered flexible tires so that they can’t tear.
- It maintains its grip even after its wear and tear.
- These tires provide more grips than many other tires because of EverGrip technology.
- It doesn’t allow us to accumulate the water under it.
- It comes with a warranty for 60000KM.
- These tires are ideal for every terrain.
- These work well in dense snow.
- It is not a noisy tire.
Cons of Michelin Premier A/S All-Season Radial Tire
- These tires are a bit expensive due to new tread technology.
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season Radial Tire
It is the last but not least tire in today’s list.
Silica compound provided to this tire for enhancing grip on a wet surface.
If you want to buy a tire that remains flexible at a low temperature, then it is the best option for you.
Asymmetric tread pattern
Its tread pattern is designed in a way that it facilitates the cornering feature and traction on every terrain.
There are sips in this tire to provide traction on the snow or icy road.
Patch 2.0 tread design
It is equipped with a unique feature of patch 2.0 tread design which makes this tire the best at summers and on dry ground.
The broader grooves are there for evacuating water under the tire.
Two steel belts are present in this tire which compel you to trust its strength.
The product weighs 23 pounds.
Pros of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season Radial Tire
- These tires are considered more durable and sturdy.
- Its cornering facility helps you in a perfect drive.
- It allows you to enjoy a peaceful ride.
- These are the perfect pick for dry traction.
- It produces less noise.
- It provides flexibility at low temperatures.
- They are not just suitable for wet traction but also ideal on light snow.
- It comes with a 45000KM mileage warranty.
- It is effortless to remove and install.
Cons of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season Radial Tire
- It has low traction on dense snow or ice.
If you want the information about the best tires for Toyota Corolla, this article will help you the most. You have to read it with full attention and select a tire according to your requirements.