If you are a car lover and have a lot of information about cars and their various models, then you must be aware of Subaru Crosstrek. It is an elegant 5-seater car which is quite reasonable for a peaceful drive and slight off-road driving. You don’t face the issue of space for passengers and luggage. If you have a Subaru Crosstrek, you must be curious to know about the best tires for Subaru Crosstrek. The tires are an essential part of a car that plays its role to decide the comfort and nature of your ride.
If we talk about choosing the best tire for your Subaru Crosstrek, we are sure you will be confused among so many options available in the market. The selection of the right tires is crucial for a comfortable ride as well as the quality of your drive. Moreover, if you don’t select the tire for Subaru Crosstrek, you have to change the tires more often, and it is a tiring and time-consuming job.
Top 5 best tires for Subaru Crosstrek
We have come to help you with the decision of the tire for Subaru Crosstrek so that you can only go to the market and purchased your decided tires without wasting so much time. Let’s move further and give you the top 5 options for the best tires for Subaru Crossstrek.
1. Security Chain Company SC1038 Radial Chain Cable Traction Tire
This set is made up of stainless steel which is a highly durable and long-lasting material. Due to this material, the Security Chain Company SC1038 chain tires face less wear and tear.
Its design is of ladder shape due to which you can’t say it an efficient tire.
The product weighs 6.12 pounds, which is a reasonable weight for a chain tire.
The dimension of the Security Chain Company SC1038 chain tire is 13.7*8*4.2 inches.
Pros of Security Chain Company SC1038 chain tires
- It is a durable tire due to stainless steel construction.
- It is easy to start and stop.
- The cornering performance of this tire has been improved.
- You can easily install and remove these tires due to its lightweight.
- Security Chain Company SC1038 chain tires don’t need much operating space around tires.
- It makes your ride smooth by overcoming the jerks on bumps.
- You don’t need any tightening tool to screw it up at the right size.
- The company gives a 1-year warranty for this tire.
- Security Chain Company SC1038 chain tires fulfill the requirements of S.A.E Class S.
- It is one of the tires for Subaru Crosstrek to drive in medium-level snow.
- It is at a very economical price as compared to its quality and performance.
Cons of Security Chain Company SC1038 chain tires
If you consider it as the tire for Subaru Crosstrek by reading its benefits, then stop and take a look on its drawbacks. These are ordinary as per its performance and advantages.
- You have to tighten it by hand.
- It has less traction than diamonds and Z-chains because of its ladder pattern.
2. TireChain.com Compatible with Subaru Crosstrek Premium Cable Tire
These tires are manufactured from stainless steel. The spring rollers are also in it made up of robust carbon steel.
Snap-lock fastening system
The snap-lock always contains a hidden fastening system. The snap-lock is a modern and exquisite lock system that makes this car super safe.
Zinc plated case
A zinc-plated case has been provided to it for the strength of spring rollers.
It comes in a straightforward and easy to install design.
Pros of Tirechain.com A/T 2016-2017 P225/55R17 Cable Tire
This product has so many benefits that make it one of the tires for Subaru Crosstrek.
- It is considered as a durable tire because it is made up of stainless steel. Carbon steel rollers also play their role in its durability and long-lasting life.
- It is effortless to remove and install Tirechain.com A/T 2016-2017 P225/55R17 Cable Tire. So, it doesn’t take too much time for changing the tire.
- It provides you with the perfect grip to your Subaru Crosstrek on the road so that you can enjoy your ride even on a rough and bumpy surface.
- The company arranged full security to it by installing a snap-lock fastening system that makes it classy and nice.
- The tire rollers are protected with a zinc-case.
- It has been manufactured according to SAW Class S clearing requirements.
- It is readily available in the market and you can find it within no time.
- You don’t need to change this tire frequently due to its wear-resistant feature.
- It comes at a very affordable price.
- You can quickly tighten it by the rubber tightener.
Cons of Tirechain.com A/T 2016-2017 P225/55R17 Cable Tire
- com A/T 2016-2017 P225/55R17 Cable Tire is not suitable for the snow of more than 2 inches.
3.TireChain.com Compatible with Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Touring Cable Tire
The manufacturer has used stainless steel material in the making of this tire so that you don’t take tension about its durability. This tire has spring rollers for a smooth ride, and sturdy carbon steel is used for the construction of them like Tirechain.com A/T 2016-2017 P225/55R17 Cable Tire Chains.
The product comes with a Rachet tensioner so make it’s tightening easy for you.
The company knows the significance of spring rollers, so a zinc-plated case has been given.
Snap-lock fastening system
TireChain.comP225/55R17 Cable Tire Chains has a snap-lock fastening system which increases the worth of this tire.
The tire contains an aspect ratio of 55.
Pros of TireChain.comP225/55R17 Cable Tire Chains
The tires have a lot of advantages you maybe not aware of them.
- The removal or installation of this tire is straightforward and convenient.
- comP225/55R17 Cable Tire Chains are durable tires due to its stainless steel construction. The carbon steel rollers also present in these To make it long-lasting.
- Another benefit of this tire that makes it one of the tires for Subaru Crosstrek is its firm traction on the road. You don’t face any difficulty in controlling it.
- You can use them for light off-road driving.
- A snap-lock fastening system is provided to it for increasing its performance.
- comP225/55R17 Cable Tire Chains fulfill the requirements of SAE Class S clearance.
- The product comes with a tightener which gives you immense ease to tighten it.
- It is manufactured according to international quality standards.
- There is a zinc case with it.
- com P225/55R17 Cable Tires have square link cross chains to assure equal wear.
- It is available in the market at a reasonable price.
Cons of TireChain.comP225/55R17 Cable Tire Chains
- These tires are not perfect for high-level off-road driving.
4. Security Chain Company SZ139 Super Z6 Cable Tire Chain for Passenger Cars, Pickups, and SUVs
It is designed in a diagonal pattern that provides superb traction, convenience in starting and stopping, and improvised cornering ability. Due to its design, it supports the vehicle having traction control and electronic brakes.
It has fantastic traction coils made up of alloy steel which makes it long-lasting as compared to other tires of this type.
There is a split in Security Chain Company SZ139 Super Z6 Cable Tire Chain, which helps to install it easily.
Built-in rubber tightener
It has an integrated rubber tightener so you don’t need to stop and tighten it.
The product weighs 4.8 pounds.
The dimensions of Security Chain Company SZ139 Super Z6 Cable Tire Chain are 17.5 *5.1*4.8inches.
The packaging includes
- Two Rubber tensioners
- Plastic gloves
- Recyclable nylon bag
- Instructions manual
Pros of Security Chain Company SZ139 Super Z6 Cable Tire Chain
- It allows you to install it quickly without moving the vehicle.
- Due to rubber tensioner, you can enjoy your ride without the tension of retightening.
- This tire provides an excellent grip than regular chain tires.
- The only 6mm of the sidewall is needed to operate it.
- It is more durable as compared to other tires due to traction coils of alloy steel.
- It is fit for the tires of 195 to 335 millimeters.
- Due to design-in rubber tensioners, its traction performance is excellent.
- This tire is suitable for many cars, vans, pickups, and SUVs.
- It is compatible with electronically controlled brakes and traction systems.
- It is available at an affordable price.
- A user manual is given with it.
Cons of Security Chain Company SZ139 Super Z6 Cable Tire Chain
- It is not suitable for the tires which don’t come in the range of 195 to 335mm.